A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Demaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Demaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaria graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Demaria has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demaria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Demaria practice?
Dr. Nicholas Demaria practices Internal Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists.