A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Demaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Demaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaria graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Demaria has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Demaria MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Demaria practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Demaria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Demaria practices Internal Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists.