A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas DeVries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeVries
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeVries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas DeVries, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVries graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. DeVries has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas DeVries DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas DeVries practice?
- Dr. Nicholas DeVries has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas DeVries practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Orange City, IA.
See Orange City Internists and Orange City Radiologists.