A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas DeVries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeVries
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeVries Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas DeVries, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVries graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. DeVries has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas DeVries DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas DeVries practice?
- Dr. Nicholas DeVries has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas DeVries practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Orange City, IA.
See Orange City Internists and Orange City Radiologists.