Dr. Nicholas Dimartino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Dimartino?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Dimartino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2017

Not very friendly

I have MCS. He told me I had to move out of my house to fix the problem. This was a hugely difficult and nearly impossible dictate, but he wasn't sympathetic or particularly caring. I drove for an hour to see an "alternative" doctor. He seemed as disinterested in my condition as all the traditional MDs who think MCS is imaginary. Disappointing.

January 18th, 2016

He is an exceptional MD. The process getting thru to their office could be improved however.

February 27th, 2015

Best family doc ever!!!!

Dr Di Martino has always been compassionate and understanding, never makes you feel silly for bringing up a problem. He is very responsive to questions outside of appt. times and actually LISTENS to you (a rare quality these days). I can't say enough good things about him. He's an old fashioned type family doctor with new ideas. Enough said.

January 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient at Woodlands for over 15 years and have brought my son up going to Woodlands. Dr. D is my primary care doctor and I am so thankful to have had the support and blessing of good health which I attribute to the entire staff at Woodlands.

February 11th, 2014

to a caring Dr. "you can use my name in the review section"

Dr. Dimartino is a very caring Dr., you can tell he is very concerned about his patients and only wants the best for them. In just a couple of visits & 3 or4 phone consultations he " and his nurse " have helped me tremendously with my Adrenal fatigue & Fibromyalgia.I do not like to take any drugs and he has recommended many supplements that have really helped. He never tried to rush me through an appt. he takes the time to really listen to me and really wants to know how I feel,he truly wants the BEST for his patients.He is a 5 star Dr. Bruce Stadtler

June 29th, 2017