EMT with Haverfordtownship, Marple Township and Bryn Mawr Hospital show details EMT with Haverfordtownship, Marple Township and Bryn Mawr Hospital
by Mark Smith on Oct 1st, 2014

Dr. Nick is the best, he has been taking care of both my knees and he is the reason I'm still walking today. After he did reconstructive surgery on my right knee, to replace my ACL for the second time, other doctors and interns were coming to my room to admire his work. Plus he has a great attitude and great office staff, can't go wrong.

by Runner Girl on Apr 16th, 2014

I am a very active 47 year old - I run and exercise every day. Without Dr. DiNubile's help I wouldn't be as fit as I am today - I had knee surgery last year and had an amazing recovery. He was easy to talk to and explained everything about the torn cartilage in my knee. My surgery was successful and my recovery was amazing and easy. I was back to my normal routine in about 8 weeks and have been great ever since. His staff was very friendly and very helpful too each time I called, and believe me - I called a lot!!! Had a ton of questions and everyone was very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. DiNubile - I told all of my friends and family to go to him. Some of them have already gone to see him and they did great too!!!!

Very Poor show details Very Poor
by Marc Davidson on Nov 18th, 2013

I have had a very negative experience. It was supposed to be a simple surgery but I am left with a knee and leg that are not functional. There was lots of unexpected internal bleeding and pain. My muscles have atrophied. My leg appears disfigured. It seems that I may never be able to run, ski or play tennis ever again. After 9 months, I still cannot walk normally, climb steps, get in/out of car, etc. I am trying hard to strengthen it and I have been seeing other doctors to find out what went wrong. Dr. DeNubile has no answers for me, other than defensive erroneous guesses, and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Knowledgeable and Great Bedside Manner show details Knowledgeable and Great Bedside Manner
May 25th, 2011

Dr. Nick was recommended when I did not find my doctor at a BIG name Group gave me any attention or information. Dr. Nick explained things to my level. Although he does get many phone calls which interrupt my visit, he did not cut my visit short due to them. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

Jan 12th, 2011

I think he's the greatest!

Verry unhappy with visit... show details Verry unhappy with visit...
by Concerned for others more than myself on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Dinubili comes highly recommended. However, his bedside manner is extremely poor. As a healthcare professional I expect professionalism, a listening ear and help when I visit a physician. I do not expect to be yelled at, belittled or chastised because a practitioner is having a bad day or just plain has an attitude. This is the type of "care" I received from Dr. Dinubili during a followup visit. I went to him in great distress. I was in serious pain, having difficulty walking, and went to him to ask what I should do. Instead of giving me the help and information I sought, Dr. Dinubili left me feeling as though my situation was hopeless. He showed no compassion for me as a patient, or my situation. I hope that other patients do not have the same experience as I did with Dr. Dinubili.

Doctor's Response

I have been in practice for over 30 years and take pride in the fact that I spend time with patients and treat everyone as if they were family. I have NEVER heard anything like this in my entire professional career. I can not (and my secretary of 30 years and other staff will attest) ever remember raising my voice to anyone. Not sure where this came from, but sorry to hear if indeed this was this person's perception. --DrNick