Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Best Doctor I have ever had! show details Best Doctor I have ever had!
by Jack Mannke on Jun 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Nick for 16 years and he has perform two knee surgeries - one Left and one Right plus several treatments over the years. All have bee very successful.

by Maria K on Feb 10th, 2016

It is rare to find a Dr. that is so compassionate and truly wants to help a patient. He is an inspiration to the medical profession.

Experience tremendously positive for my quality of life! show details Experience tremendously positive for my quality of life!
by Shawn O. on Jan 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

If you need an incredible orthopedic surgeon and a true gentlemen with a great bedside manner and exceptional, efficient staff then look no further th ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I'm so excited to be back on the court! Dr. Nick is the reason why. show details I'm so excited to be back on the court! Dr. Nick is the reason why.
by Bart K. on Nov 12th, 2015 on doctor.com

Had knee surgery on 11.4.15. Nicholas DiNubile, MD and his team are like a 'well oiled machine. It's been a week and I'm off crutches, off medications ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr Nick Saves Mannke's knee once again, to continue his pursue of Happiness! show details Dr Nick Saves Mannke's knee once again, to continue his pursue of Happiness!
by Jack M. on Oct 29th, 2015 on doctor.com

All well, very well once again, 1st R knee surgery was a success.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The best of the best! show details The best of the best!
by Ron G. on Oct 29th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. DiNubile is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure to treat me. He takes his time to explain your issues and is conservative with hi ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best ACL replacement experience! show details Best ACL replacement experience!
by Nicole P. on Oct 29th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. DiNubile spent the extra time to repair the ACL and menicus carefully. As a result, my daughter has experienced no swelling and NO issues with her ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best Doc Ever! Wonderful Doc and Wonderful Human Being! show details Best Doc Ever! Wonderful Doc and Wonderful Human Being!
by Joan K. on Oct 26th, 2015 on doctor.com

From the beginning, I felt such confidence in Dr. DiNubile! He shepherded me through my ACL replacement surgery and recovery with such solid and calm ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Thank you Dr. DiNubile for taking the stress out of this experience. show details Thank you Dr. DiNubile for taking the stress out of this experience.
by Jeannine F. on Oct 26th, 2015 on doctor.com

Dr. DiNubile is honest and takes the time to evaluate your individual health condition. He provided all the information to assist me in making the ri ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Fantastic Dr. can not say enough good things about him show details Fantastic Dr. can not say enough good things about him
by Cherylann H. on Oct 19th, 2015 on doctor.com

I have full confidence in Dr DiNubile, he is the best!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I have known Dr. Nick for about 20 years. He has performed multiple surgeries on both of my knees. show details I have known Dr. Nick for about 20 years. He has performed multiple surgeries on both of my knees.
by Anonymous on Oct 19th, 2015 on doctor.com

He is Amazing! His office and staff are a pleasant place to visit. I continue to do so every 6 months. I always have a great experience when visiting ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
EMT with Haverfordtownship, Marple Township and Bryn Mawr Hospital show details EMT with Haverfordtownship, Marple Township and Bryn Mawr Hospital
by Mark Smith on Oct 1st, 2014

Dr. Nick is the best, he has been taking care of both my knees and he is the reason I'm still walking today. After he did reconstructive surgery on my right knee, to replace my ACL for the second time, other doctors and interns were coming to my room to admire his work. Plus he has a great attitude and great office staff, can't go wrong.

by Runner Girl on Apr 16th, 2014

I am a very active 47 year old - I run and exercise every day. Without Dr. DiNubile's help I wouldn't be as fit as I am today - I had knee surgery last year and had an amazing recovery. He was easy to talk to and explained everything about the torn cartilage in my knee. My surgery was successful and my recovery was amazing and easy. I was back to my normal routine in about 8 weeks and have been great ever since. His staff was very friendly and very helpful too each time I called, and believe me - I called a lot!!! Had a ton of questions and everyone was very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. DiNubile - I told all of my friends and family to go to him. Some of them have already gone to see him and they did great too!!!!

Knowledgeable and Great Bedside Manner show details Knowledgeable and Great Bedside Manner
May 25th, 2011

Dr. Nick was recommended when I did not find my doctor at a BIG name Group gave me any attention or information. Dr. Nick explained things to my level. Although he does get many phone calls which interrupt my visit, he did not cut my visit short due to them. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

Jan 12th, 2011

I think he's the greatest!