A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Divaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Divaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divaris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Divaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Divaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Divaris graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Divaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Divaris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Divaris practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Divaris has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Divaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.