A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Dubois is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubois
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Dubois, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubois has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Brooks Dubois FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Dubois has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Dubois practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.