Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Dubois
Dr. Nicholas Dubois, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dubois is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Dubois has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Dubois has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicholas Dubois is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Tatiana Mamaeva
Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Donna Ingram
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Ira Blaufarb
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi26