Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Dubois, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubois has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Brooks Dubois FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Dubois has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Dubois practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.