A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Dyc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyc graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dyc has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas George Dyc MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Dyc practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Dyc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Dyc practices Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians.