A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Emiliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Emiliani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emiliani
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emiliani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Emiliani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Emiliani graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Emiliani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Emiliani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Emiliani practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Emiliani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Emiliani practices Psychiatry near Emporia, VA.
See Emporia Psychiatrists.