Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelbrecht
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engelbrecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelbrecht graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engelbrecht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht practices Ophthalmology near Mount Vernon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Florissant, MO.
See Mount Vernon Ophthalmologists.