Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelbrecht
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Engelbrecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelbrecht graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engelbrecht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Engelbrecht practices Ophthalmology near Mount Vernon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Florissant, MO.
See Mount Vernon Ophthalmologists.