Dr. Nicholas Espinoza DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2013
Great Doctor . Needs new staff
I wish there were more like Dr Espinoza . He takes time to listen,and takes time to explain . If you need a appointment right away forget it. Dr Espinoza is only in office once a week, appointments are made a month in advance The nurses and office staff are far from detail orientated. If this was just about the Doctor other than not getting to see him if something pops up he's a 10.His office staff that he shares with other Doctors 2

August 21st, 2011
Very Good Doctor
I was treated by Dr. Espinoza at a Ready Care clinic. Very nice man. Took time with me and has an excellent bedside manner! I was the last patient that day and they were about to close for the evening but he did not try to rush me out. I would not hesitate to be treated by Dr. Espinoza again!

March 9th, 2011
great doctor
I have seen Dr. Espinoza for over 5 years. He is wonderful. He has wonderful bedside manner, he is friendly and shows he cares. I would say the only negative is that he is almost never in the office anymore, very hard to get an appointment with him so I see other staff if the problem is major.

March 25th, 2010
DR Espinoza is very professional but at the same time very concerned and caring! I have very high regards of him and recommend him to my friends and family. I feel Dr Espinoza is an exceptional trouble shooter and anaylst which makes him a great doctor. He can not only diagnose the problem he can communicate it to me so I can understand it. Dr Espinonza is a great asset to Perrysburg and Northwest Ohio!