A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Evageliou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Evageliou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evageliou graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Evageliou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chester County Hospital
- Chester County Hospital, West Chester, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evageliou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Evageliou practice?
Dr. Nicholas Evageliou practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See West Chester Pediatricians and West Chester Pediatric Specialists.