A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Evageliou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evageliou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evageliou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Evageliou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Evageliou graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Evageliou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chester County Hospital
- Chester County Hospital, West Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Fontaine Evageliou MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Evageliou practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Evageliou has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Evageliou practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians and Princeton Pediatric Specialists.