A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Evageliou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evageliou
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Evageliou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Evageliou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Evageliou graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Evageliou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chester County Hospital
- Chester County Hospital, West Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Fontaine Evageliou MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Evageliou practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Evageliou has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Evageliou practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatricians and Princeton Pediatric Specialists.