A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Evertsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Evertsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Evertsen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evertsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas James Evertsen DO and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Evertsen practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Evertsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Evertsen practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Horseheads, NY.
See Sayre Plastic Surgeons.