A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Fiore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Fiore, MD, PC is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fiore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Francis Fiore MD and PC is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Fiore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Fiore practices Pediatric Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatric Surgeons.