A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Faberowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Faberowski, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faberowski graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Faberowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faberowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas N. Faberowski practice?
Dr. Nicholas Faberowski practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.