A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Faberowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Faberowski, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faberowski graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Faberowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Nick Faberowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas N. Faberowski practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Faberowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Faberowski practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.