Dr. Nicholas Fallieras Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Fallieras?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

The best there is!

He is retired now. So sad! He was the absolute best in every sense of the word.

March 31st, 2015

In this day and age of medicine I am so glad to see that Dr. Fallieras is as caring and takes time with his patients!!!!!! Keep going strong Dr. Nick!!! You have been there every step of the way for 38 years!!! You are my rock. Emily is your angel, she keeps you in tow.

March 20th, 2015

Dr Fallieras was very nice & likable. He listened to my concerns and explained about the matter involved. Showed concern & was very helpful in answering all questions.

September 18th, 2014

I am a long time patient of dr fallieras. there is no one that i could trust more.....from childbirth and after and after!

yes i would choose dr fallieras again. of course.

August 14th, 2013

Sets the Bar

I have been seeing Dr. Fallieras for years and he sets the bar for OB/GYN services. I have moved to 4 different states and have been forced to have another doctor in some cases, but I always find myself returning to Tampa to see Dr. Fallieras. He is confident and calming by nature. A professional in every sense of the word. When I find another doctor who can live up to his example, I will be amazed. He is awesome, I am very thankful I found him when I did.

July 29th, 2013

opinion

Dr Fallieras has been my Doctor for about 14 yrs and I have always been very happy with the care that I receive from he and the staff.

April 24th, 2013

Not who you think he is

Dr. Fallieras puts on a good face and pretends to care. He does not. If your condition is not typical, he acts as though you are making it up. I had severe pain and he treated me as though it was in my head. I finally switched doctors and discovered that in addition to the ovarian cysts that showed up in my MRI, my ovaries had produced endometriosis causing growths around my ovaries attaching them to my bowels. Once my ovaries were removed, I have been completely pain free. Meanwhile, he went behind my back to tell my husband that I was making it up and overreacting. Thank goodness I found a doctor who took me seriously and helped me or I would still be in pain!!!

September 28th, 2010

Dr. Fall is simply the best!

Dr. Fall delivered me and my son. He is kind and thoughtful and I was in complete ease through my entire pregnancy.

February 9th, 2010

Dr. Fallieras is thorough, always asking about my sister's health (breast cancer survivor) and insists that I get a mammogram if I haven't done so before I see him each year.I never feel rushed, I can ask him anything and he will take the time to answer. He does speak at a fast pace, but he doesn't rush me through the exam. His nurse is very good about returning my call when I call the office with followup questions.

August 30th, 2008

Simply The Best...

Saw several doctors in this group. Was ready to switch groups. Saw Dr. Fallieras. What a great doctor. He gives you 100% of him self during your visit. A+++

July 16th, 2008

Caring and Skilled

Dr. Fallieras has been my doctor for several years and he has always been caring, concerned and professional during my visits. His office staff always is friendly and helpful.

April 11th, 2008

good personality

Nice doctor, friendly and caring. Seems easily distracted during office visits, though.