A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Fiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Fiore, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Fiore, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Tendon Injuries
- Webbed hands or feet (Syndactyly)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiore graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fiore has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Fiore FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Fiore practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Fiore has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Fiore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.