Dr. Nicholas Fiore II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Fiore II?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Fiore II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2017

Fantastic Surgeon and Staff!

I went to Dr. Fiore for wrist and elbow surgery in both arms. Very professional service, the waits in the doctor's were always very pleasant and all patients are handled quickly, with still a good level of care taken for all patients. Dr. Fiore also only recommended surgery once all other options were exhausted. Surgery went fantastic and Carpal and Cubital tunnel (tennis elbow) issues in both hands and arms were resolved. Would absolutely recommend Dr. Fiore for all of your wrist / hand issues and I have already recommended friends to go to his practice.

October 24th, 2016

Dr. Fiore and staff are wonderful!

Dr. Fiore and his entire staff are wonderful! fantastic! fabulous! Dr. Fiore did a skin graft on my finger after cancer surgery. He is so nice, as well as all of his staff, and I highly recommend him for any treatments or surgeries you might need. He and his entire staff are prompt, friendly, and courteous. They take time to explain any detail and answer all questions. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery! If you choose to see Dr. Fiore, you will be so happy with the experience and will be sending a review also!

October 14th, 2016

Hand injury(finger tip)

Doctor Fiore was patient and not quick to do surgery. He allowed my hand to recover naturally. He explained what his agenda was and was honest about what to expect. My finger is still healing and very well... his expertise in knowing what to do has save my finger. I am definitely referring my friends and my daughter. It would be nice if he could help my Husband with back too. Thank you Doctor Fiore.

August 3rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Fiore a couple of years ago for a severe issue with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my left wrist. His nurses were very friendly, caring and just fantastic whenever I dealt with them. Dr. Fiore is a great doctor to see! I have seen few doctors with a patient manner as good as Dr. Fiore. I had to have Carpal Tunnel surgery, both Dr. Fiore and his entire staff worked diligently to make sure I had the information I needed and took the time and caring to ensure I fully understood what was going to be done and how I would feel after the surgery was finished. I worked in the medical field for 22 years and I know how doctors, and their staff should be like with a patient and the knowledge to do their jobs correctly. I could not have found a better doctor to do the procedure on me, nor a better staff to assist him. I truly believe that there is not one person that could honestly be happier to see and use Dr. Fiore and his staff for the medical needs they are so great at!

October 10th, 2013

This is a real doctor

I went to visit Dr. Nicholas Fiore yesterday for the first time. My visit was great. He is what I call a "real caring Doctor" and those are hard to find these days. His explanation of my wrist problem was very easy to understand. His office equipment is stat of the art, the x-ray machine was awesome and the display of the x-rays was perfect and of course he explained in great detail the results. There are not enough stars to rate this man. If you want a good hand doctor this is the one to see. It's almost too bad he is a hand doctor only, I would like to have him as my primary care doctor. Yes he is that good!!! In today's terms a Cool Doc"

January 10th, 2012

The Epitome of an Excellent, Caring Doctor

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fiore. From the smile the moment he walked into the room, to the detailed explanation so I could understand what needed to be done to correct the problem with my fingers and hand, he was courteous and professional. He was also using this as a teaching moment to a student who accompanied him on his office visits. The surgery was successful and he was very pleased at the follow up visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Fiore to anyone having hand and/or finger issues.

December 27th, 2011

outstanding hand surgeon

I am a health care professional and was treated by Dr. Fiore. I am very particular about the care I receive (i.e. I've got high standards). I can tell you that he clearly exceeded all my expectations. He is very knowledge and skilled. He is very honest and took the time to review all my options. I never felt rushed and I truly felt he had my best interests at heart. I give him the highest of recommendations! If you have a hand problem/injury, you must see Dr. Fiore for the best care in the Houston area.

January 6th, 2017