A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas David Fletcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Pediatric Surgeons.