A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Fletcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fletcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas David Fletcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Fletcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.