A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Flores, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Flores has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Erich Flores MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Flores practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Flores practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Oncologists.