A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flores Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Flores, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Flores has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Erich Flores MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas E. Flores practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Flores practices Radiation Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Oncologists.