Overall Review

1.6

March 30th, 2016
Does not listen
Similar experience as the other two reviews, I do not feel like i was listened do, and when I did say something specific, I was told "that doesnt make sense" Well, if it make sense or not to him is not relevant to me. i need to understand what is wrong! Very rushed, always complaining about what has to be done next. I am looking for a new Doctor.

December 15th, 2015
Better off elsewhere
Staff was nice. Dr seemed distracted, rude. Ask you questions, then argue with your answers or not even listen to them. Would jump around, rushed, reask questions and repeat your answers incorrectly. Seems as if he has short term memory loss or dimentia. (Not kidding) terrible bedside manners. Quick to tell you what is wrong with you without even getting all the facts, evaluating. Slaps you on medications and when you ask about them he doesn't really answer your questions. Left there feeling very frustrated, angry, and upset. Stay clear of him if you want any help. McDonald's has much better service on its worst day. Biggest concern was not listening.

September 15th, 2015
Would not recommend this dr. To my worst enemy!
He is very quick with getting patients in and out. Has no bedside manner and won't let you get a chance to tell what's wrong. Doesn't like taking information from his patients. Also very neurotic and has a tendency to go off on you for no reason even if you are correct and he is not. Will never admit that he made a mistake buy would rather discharge you instead so he can save face. In my opinion he is in it for the money and not for the sick and suffering. Please help yourself and stay away if you care about your own health because he won't.

February 20th, 2015
Horrendous Experience
I was referred to Dr. Formica by my PCP. I was very ill and I was in very bad shape. I could barely walk. My husband accompanied me to the appointment. When Dr. Formica entered the room, the first thing that he told me that his receptionist made a mistake and that he was extremely busy and had a meeting to attend. He then looked at my husband and asked "Who are you?" He then rushed through the exam and ordered a very high dose of prednisone. It was a very unpleasant experience and I was in shock with his behavior. I am a nurse and I would never think to treat a patient in this manner. I also lost all confidence in him as a health care provider. I know that a patient should never be put on such a high dose of prednisone. I never went back and I do not recommend him at all.

July 1st, 2013
overweight, and thats all he cares about
This doc seriously just talked about my weight for 45 mins! he harped and harped even when i said I am in a weight loss plan and trying to lose weight. He even promised he could "Cure" fibro with weight loss. He went on to say no skinny people have fibro, and then suggested anorexia as a weight loss solution. He rubbed his eyes and face the entire visit and looked disinterested. Would not let you answer one question he asked and asked the same questions over and over without listening or caring about your answer. Stay away from this dr. seriously.

October 18th, 2012
This guy calls himself a doctor?
This doctor has no bedside manner at all. He rushes you in and out and doesn't listen to your cares or concerns at all. From the moment he enters the room until he exits his face is fixated on a computer as you're supposed to be explaining where your pain is and what is going on. The office staff is nice, however; I believe that there is some serious miscommunication between then and the doctor as well. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

September 17th, 2012
don't waste your time!
The staff was professional and courteous. The office was clean and pleasant. Unfortunately, the doctor was neurotic, did not listen, was extremely full of himself & very much lacking any sense of caring or a bedside manner whatsoever. He talked in circles asking the same questions over and over and would not give a direct answer about anything. It was a frustrating & annoying experience & most of all disheartening that people like this are practicing medicine.