A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Fortuin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortuin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Fortuin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortuin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Fortuin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas John Fortuin MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Fortuin practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Fortuin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Fortuin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Cardiologists.