A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Franco is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Franco, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Franco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Franco FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Franco practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Franco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Franco practices Urology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Urologists.