A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Franco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Franco, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Franco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Franco FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Franco practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Franco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Franco practices Urology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Urologists.