A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Frost, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frost has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan