A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Frost is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frost
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Frost, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frost has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas R Frost MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Frost practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Frost has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Frost practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.