A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Frost, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frost has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Richard Frost MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Frost practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Frost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Frost practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists and La Jolla Addiction Specialists.