A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Garritano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Garritano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Garritano, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garritano graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garritano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Matthew Garritano DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Garritano practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Garritano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Garritano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbiana, OH.
See Canfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.