A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Garritano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Garritano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Garritano, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garritano graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Garritano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garritano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Garritano practice?
Dr. Nicholas Garritano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbiana, OH and Elyria, OH.
See Canfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.