Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Gates, Specializes in: Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine of the Foot and Ankle. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gates
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Gates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Gates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Gates practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Gates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Gates practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Edgewood, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.