A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Gates, Specializes in: Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine of the Foot and Ankle. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Gates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Gates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Gates practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Gates has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nicholas Gates practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Edgewood, KY.