A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Gates, Specializes in: Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine of the Foot and Ankle. is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gates
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Gates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas T. Gates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Gates practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Gates has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nicholas Gates practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Edgewood, KY.