Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Gates, Specializes in: Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine of the Foot and Ankle. is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gates
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Gates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas T. Gates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas T. Gates practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Gates has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nicholas Gates practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Edgewood, KY.