A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Giori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Giori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Giori, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Giori graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Giori has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Giori practice?
Dr. Nicholas Giori practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.