A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Goucher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Goucher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goucher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goucher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Goucher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goucher graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Goucher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas R Goucher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas R. Goucher practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Goucher has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Goucher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Orthopedic Surgeons.