A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Grinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Grinich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grinich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grinich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Grinich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinich graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grinich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Peter Grinich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Grinich practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Grinich has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Grinich practices Ophthalmology near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Ophthalmologists.