Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Haglund
Dr. Nicholas Haglund, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Liberty, MO (and 2 other locations). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haglund is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital and Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Haglund has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicholas Haglund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Usman Latif
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, KS 0 mi14
Dr. Richard Gilroy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi22
Dr. G Atkinson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kansas City, KS 0 mi49