Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Halikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Halikis, Hand Surgery Specialist and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halikis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halikis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Halikis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halikis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas M Halikis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Halikis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Halikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Halikis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.