Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Halikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Halikis, Hand Surgery Specialist and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Halikis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Halikis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halikis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas M Halikis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Halikis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Halikis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Halikis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.