A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Handanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Handanos is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Handanos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Handanos graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Handanos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas G Handanos MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas G. Handanos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Handanos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Handanos practices Internal Medicine near Biddeford, ME.
See Biddeford Internists.