Dr. Nicholas Handanos MD Patient Reviews

2.9

July 22nd, 2015
Always professional

March 11th, 2015
Worst network of Drs ever.
Prime Care has got to be the worst network of providers in Maine. Not only has my PCP been late for every one of my appointments other specialists have been too. When I ask the staff why it is taking so long to be seen I get excuses like "we tend to get backed up in the afternoons so maybe next time try making an earlier appointment" They know its a problem yet they still go one packing in as many patients as possible to make the extra dollar. I make an appointment for a reason, because I am free at that time! I make afternoon appointments because I work early mornings and don't think I should have to take time off of work to see my doctor. I also am not a fan of my appointments being cut short and things and procedures not being done and having to come back for another office visit. They also do not know how to code right for insurance so every time I have been there it has been a battle to get things coded right so my insurance pays for the visit. I will NEVER go to these doctors again!

September 30th, 2012
Incorrect diagnosis
Went in for back trouble, I suggested an MRI or some other testing, he declined and stated he felt the issue was muscular. After two other visits to see him where the pain was getting worse and still no further testing was done. A week later I had to call 911 and was brought to the hospital where an MRI was done and 3 herniated disks (1 severe that required imediate surgery)was discovered. I would not suggest to anyone to see this doctor.