A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Hollenkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Hollenkamp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Hollenkamp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollenkamp graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hollenkamp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas C Hollenkamp MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Hollenkamp practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Hollenkamp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Hollenkamp practices Otolaryngology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Seymour, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Columbus Otolaryngologists.