A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Holmes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Holmes, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Holmes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Matthew Holmes MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas M. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Holmes practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.