A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Honda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Honda is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Honda graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Honda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas P Honda MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas P. Honda practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Honda has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Honda practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Hospitalists and Columbus Internists.