A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Hrisomalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Hrisomalos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Hrisomalos, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrisomalos graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hrisomalos has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Frank Hrisomalos MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas F. Hrisomalos practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Hrisomalos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Hrisomalos practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.