A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Huggins MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Huggins practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Huggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Huggins practices Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.