inactive

Nicholas R Husni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2015
Excellent, informative, no surprises and professional!
My outcome was awesome, Dr. Husni is tremendous (and his staff) and I couldn't be happier. I got everything I expected and more!!! I knew exactly what to expect and exactly what to do post procedure. Everyone is knowledgeable, professional and informative. They also make you feel at ease. The consultation, preparation, procedure, post procedure follow up and everything down the road was perfect!!!

November 2nd, 2015
A really Honest and Professional surgeon
Dr. Husni is an honest and patient surgeon that is not after your money. My experience with cool sculpting went very well. Dr. Husni informed me of the procedure and what to expect post-procedure. I lost about 1.5 inches off my waist after about 3 months. A year later, I am still 1.5 inches off without any change in my regular diet or exercise routine. I will be going back to Dr Husni for other procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Husni for his experience, knowledge and professionalism.

October 26th, 2015
I was afraid of surgery so I did Cool Sculpting
I came in for a Cool Sclupting consultation. Dr. HUsni told me that liposuction would be a better option for me, but I really didn't want surgery. His staff treated both my love handles (it took 2 hours). I took a nap and watched Netflix (Netflix and Chill LOL). When I got my final result I had lost one inch off my waist. Not bad for 2 hours of no work! My pants fit better, and the procedure made it much easier for me to lose the rest on my own. I understand why he said Lipo would be better in my particular case, but this worked fine for me. May have more treatments in the future if I get stuck.

April 30th, 2015
Very good doctor, I'm going back for more

October 10th, 2013
Dr Husni is one of the best surgeons in the industry. I would highly recommend him for several reasons. Other than his obvious intelligence and talent, he is very honest. He is definitely not one of those plastic surgeons who tries to up sell you.

March 7th, 2013
Dr. Husni is a extremely talented Plastic Surgeon, with compliments from others in the same field.
I had a lower bleph done (bags under eyes) by a wonderful Plastic Surgeon that moved too far away in his own practice. He referred me to Dr. Husni. I have gone to him for fillers and botox for 6 years now and am about ready for some surgery. He is a perfectionist, is honest with his opinions and will kindly tell you if he believes that you do not need a procedure done at present or at all. His pricing is comparable with the Ohio top specialists as he is, and his practice does run specials on non invasive and in-office procedures. Highly recommended. At minimum, let this doctor give you a second opinion before you go to another.