A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Iagulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Iagulli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iagulli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Iagulli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Dominic Iagulli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Iagulli practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Iagulli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Iagulli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Orthopedic Surgeons.