A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Iagulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Iagulli, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iagulli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iagulli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Iagulli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Iagulli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Dominic Iagulli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Iagulli practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Iagulli has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Iagulli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.