A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Iagulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Iagulli, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iagulli
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Iagulli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Iagulli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Iagulli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Dominic Iagulli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas D. Iagulli practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Iagulli has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Iagulli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.