A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihenacho graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ihenacho has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Kemdi Ihenacho MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas K. Ihenacho practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Stone Mountain, GA.
See Stone Mountain Internists and Stone Mountain Nephrologists.