- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho is Poor. Dr. Ihenacho has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihenacho graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ihenacho has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ihenacho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas K. Ihenacho practice?
Dr. Nicholas Ihenacho practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Stone Mountain, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Stone Mountain Internists and Stone Mountain Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Colin Ihenacho, Dr. Collin Ihenacho, Dr. Nick Ihenacho, Dr. Nickolas Ihenacho