A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Fitzsimons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Fitzsimons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Fitzsimons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimons graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Fitzsimons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
- Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas John Fitzsimons MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Fitzsimons practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Fitzsimons has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Fitzsimons practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.