A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Ruggiero MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plains, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA.