A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggiero
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Ruggiero MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, PA.
See Kingston Cardiologists.