A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Jospe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jospe
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jospe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Jospe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jospe graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jospe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Jospe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Jospe practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Jospe has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Jospe practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Endocrinologists.