Dr. Nicholas Juele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Juele?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Nicholas Juele?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2016

Joe T

Really enjoyed Dr. Juele/ Hope he is enjpying retirement...

January 29th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Wonderful Office

I would recommend Dr Juele and his office to everyone. They are so wonderful and care so much about their patients. I always feel important and informed when dealing with anyone from the office. They really do care and in this day and age it's hard not to feel like a number in some offices. But not this office. I've been with Dr Juele since I was 21 and moved to South Carolina for ten years, recently moving back and getting back in with Dr Juele. He is one of a kind. I only wish my children could be his patients too. My Husband has been a patient of Dr Jueles for over 35 years and trusts and admires him. He absolutely loves Dr Juele. If you're looking for a great Doctor, you've found him. My Husband says he's never allowed to retire..... haha

August 26th, 2012

Gives a thorough examination and advice

Great personal involvement and caring

February 15th, 2010

Excellent doctor and office. Take a book.

January 17th, 2010

Best Family Medicine Doctor in the World!

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Juele for 17 years. He IS the best diagnostician, clinician, compassionate, dedicated, and humble doctor we've ever encountered. Dr. Juele was born to be a doctor in the truest sense of the word. We just love him!His staff of two run the office so efficiently that we've never encountered any issue or problem in 17 years with paperwork, referrals, call-in prescriptions.Truly the BEST in medicine and we are most fortunate to be his patients.

July 28th, 2009

Exceptional Doctor!

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Juele for more than 16 years and it's been our pleasure to have him as our doctor.He's the very, very, best!Dr. Juele's staff have been with him for over 20 years and that says a lot! They're great too!

August 12th, 2008

Dr. Juele is the best doctor ever!!

When someone asks me about Dr. Juele I usually describe him as a man who could recite a medical encyclopedia to you. He is brillant and caring and always knows what to do to make one feel better. His staff is wonderful. I have known them all for 15 years now. There was a period of time where my job changed health plans which Dr. Juele was not affliated with and I still paid the vig to see him. He is the best of the best!

June 17th, 2008

Best of the Best

Dr. Juele is the Best of the Best...nothing lacking with him or his wonderful staff. Only the best, most caring people who move mountains to help patients on a daily basis. I couldn't do without them all. I know my other friends and family who are his patients feel the same, too. May they all live to be 120!!!

June 17th, 2017