Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 19th, 2015

If you are sick don't see him. He is an idiot? Add Dr Goyal,to the list they just don't care!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

extremely courteous knowledgeable made me feel like everything was going to be ok that he was going to take care of my issues

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kallay was very helpful as always.. He has always taken care of my medical needs. I 'm happy to be his patient.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kalllay's nurse, Kathy, is also outstanding. They make a great team of compassionate professionals. I feel like they know me and my health issues personally, and, only because they have made an effort to do so. I have great confidence in them both.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kallay was very thorough, discussed each of my symptoms and really listened to what I said. He spent a considerable amount of time with me which is rare these days for a doctor!

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

have always been treated with respect and with great care since I started seeing Dr.Kallay.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone done a good jobs.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor and staff.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kallay visited me in the hospital. Although he was fully booked followed by vacation, nonetheless , he instructed his staff to schedule an appointment. I appreciate his caring, professional manner.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kallay discussed my concerns with me and recommended actions I am applying without prescription medication. I am very pleased with his recommendations.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally a Dr. that listens to you. I felt I had had good communication with Dr. Kallay and he listened to my problems. He also solved the problems that were bothering me. Thank you r. Kallay

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very thankful for the dr patient relationship I have with Kathy and Dr Kallay, they always treat me with the utmost respect and take care of any concern I have. Thank you

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent clinical discussion with in depth explanations.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was very excellent and to the point. When I left I was very satisfied.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kallay never rushes and never shows impatience when it takes me a while to answer his questions. He is respectful and gentle physically and verbally. I feel very comfortable and safe in his care.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i CAME TO THE PRACTICE SEVERAL YEARS PRIOR THEY HAVE LOST THE PERSONAL TOUCH . i EVEN HAD MY PICTURE TAKEN. THE MEDICAL CARE WAS PASSABLE BUT i WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND HAD TO WAIT WAY TOO LONG TO SEE THE DR 45 MINUTES IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and knowledgeable

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kallay is knowledgeable and pleasant.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good report

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional. Puts me at ease with visit. answer my concern questions.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was greatly impressed with Dr. Kallay. The interest he showed in my case was super and his ability to explain exactly what he thought my problem was in such a way that I had no problem at understanding him was impressive. I would recommend him to anyone

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit with Dr. Kallay was very informative and my medical concern was handled in an excellent manner. I was very pleased with the outcome.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely long wait time. I would to have preferred to have breathing test done the day of the appointment; hence the reason I came for visit. I have to wait 3 weeks!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kallay spent the time to thoroughly address all my concerns....and did so in a very professional and calming way.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited for about an hour. I then asked the receptionist if they had forgotten me. She said the docior was running late. I then rescheduled my appointment since I had another appointment to go to.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and professional. I trust his diagnosis.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was at 4:00 was told to be there at 3:45 which I was and had to wait until 6:00 and finally saw the Doctor for about 10 min. Very upset!!! Still waiting for my CPAP machine because Doctors office has not sent over the paper work to Co.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

professional manner. Very clear in all communications. Several alternatives provided - excellent advice - thanks!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have been with DR. Kallay for quite a few years and would recommend him to everyone in need of a pulmanary doctor.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kallay was so extremely thorough in his explaining everything and all my options. My husband and daughter-in-law were in the room with me and agreed with as well. He's a very good doctor!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, outstanding, not a rushing "next patient please". Shows concern towards patient progress. Could say more, BUT when your the best in ones field leaves nothing else to say!

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I couldn not have been more pleased with my experience. Everyone from Donna, the tech to Dr. Kallay's nurse to Dr. Kallay himself were amazing. I greatly appreciated being worked in and feel good that I have myself established as a patient.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with Dr Kallay and his staff, everyone was very polite, helpful and informative. I would recommend them thoroughly to friends relatives and colleagues.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every thing was fine.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff excellence, I didn't feel rushed when i saw Dr Kallay . I had several issue's. He answered them in away i understood ,

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am delighted with Dr. Kallay...I would not consider going anywhere else.....

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I credit Nurse Kathy for this appointment - I would be back in the hospital without her insightful professionalism. Dr Kallay is very thorough AND a good listener - he actually involved me in the decision-making process. Getting a new Rx was a trip!!!