A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis, Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaloudis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Kaloudis practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Manhasset Endocrinologists.