A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kammerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kammerer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kammerer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Bryan Kammerer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas B. Kammerer practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kammerer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Kammerer practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.