Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas Karamitsios
Dr. Nicholas Karamitsios, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Karamitsios is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and North Shore Medical Center-Out. Dr. Karamitsios has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nicholas Karamitsios has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicholas Karamitsios is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, MA.
Dr. Peter Kirkpatrick
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Salem, MA 0 mi45
Dr. Ruta Shah
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Salem, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Albert Namias
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Salem, MA 0 mi39