A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kim is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Choongang Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Youngrae Kim MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Kim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Rheumatologists.