A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Choongang Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas Youngrae Kim MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicholas Kim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Rheumatologists.