A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Kinnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinnas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinnas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicholas Kinnas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnas graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kinnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas C Kinnas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas C. Kinnas practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Kinnas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Kinnas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL.
See Northbrook Radiologists.